Monday, February 11, 2008

Authority drives business!

 

I have just been admitted into Forbes business and financial
Network this doesn't mean I have a better blog than some of the
bloggers out there it just means,that I know what I am talking
about.Unlike some people, which just throw out some obscene theories
that lack any means of helping people out.Today I am going to direct
my post to all entrepreneur/webmasters.To develop a certain
magnitude of success you will need people in high places backing
you up.Even if you have a great product or service that appears to
be great, you need authority.
Authority is basically someone who is experienced and successful
in whatever field saying some good things about your product or
service.Why you need authority? because it makes what you have look
that much better. That is why once a company starts to experience a
mild session of success or make money they seem to hire a celebrity
to promote their product.If people respect a person who is promoting
your product they will eventually respect your product or service.
So, what I am trying to say is, find authority or credibility to
gain a mountain of success.Which can happen by massive promoting or
just paying the big boys off(in cash or service) to take you to a
level that you will only dream of.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi

I have a financial sites and I want to exchange links with your financial blog. So please let me know if you are interested. Waiting for your reply,

Regards
George

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Information.I like this Article..
Elenora
wow gold

Trend Watch

Poll

Template Design | Elque 2007